The Secret for Living Disease and Stress Free
In today’s society, it is normal for older citizens to shows signs of multiple chronic diseases and a lower standard of living due to health problems as their life progresses. In America, statistics say that most of us will develop diabetes, hypertension, coronary artery disease, cancer, depression, anxiety and chronic pain by mid-life age. Despite the expected denigration of health that comes with getting older, I am 84 years old and I am constantly amazing my peers and doctors that I am not looking or feeling my age yet. That is correct – I have been fortunate enough to stand among the few who are not a statistic of poor health and stress.
Everyone always asks ‘What is your secret?’ My secret is simple – I live in the practice of stress reduction and stress management. Stress management has helped me to have a life where I can have pain control without pain medication, no diseases that need medications, no side effects from prescribed drugs, decreased anxiety and freedom from depression, great sleep every night, spiritual purpose, and, of course, increased happiness and contentment. Over the past 45 years, myself and my colleagues have used only 5 techniques to bring about major reduction of diseases, chronic pain, anxiety and depression for myself and over 30,000 other people with a success rate of over 85%. Here are those techniques:
1. Cranial Electrical Stimulation. Cranial Electrical Stimulation is best done with the CES unit developed by Saul Liss. It was originally used for pain but I discovered it is far better for depression, anxiety and insomnia. It normalizes serotonin and raises beta endorphin.
2. Transcutaneous Acupuncture, PEMF. According to Ronald Klatz, D.O., President of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, “DHEA is undeniably one of the most crucial predictive factors in diagnosing aging-related diseases.” Indeed, DHEA levels are significant indicators of accelerated aging, atherosclerosis, cancer and reduced immune competence. For the past 20 years, I have used the same method to assist in rejuvenating the body’s ability to naturally increase its own DHEA levels: using the acupuncture technique called Stimulation of the Ring of Fire, using magnesium lotion daily, and a vitamin regimen that includes Vitamin C, MSM, Molybeneum and Beta 1,3 Glucan.
This combination, working in correlation with your body’s own progesterone levels, will raise DHEA an average of 250% from baseline and has not been seen to raise DHEA above the normal range.
3. Sapphire enhanced AdrenoScalar™ therapy. Sapphire enhanced AdrenoScalar therapy appears to be the greatest single stress reducer. It has been shown to: reduce adrenomedullin over 50%, reduces inflammation up to 80%, reduces free radicals 40-50% within 3 hours and increases delta brain activity instantly, for immediate relaxation and stress reduction.
4. Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy. Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEFT) initially required electrical stimulation at 52 to 78 GHz at one billionth of a watt for 20 minutes. However, an alternative method was developed which uses a specific blend of essential oils and only takes 30 seconds, but has the same results. There are 5 neural circuits which PEFT specifically optimizes. These are the DDEA, Progesterone, Aldosterone, Calcitonin and Crystals circuits. Using only this method, we have shown 3.5% regeneration of telomeres, the tips of DNA crucial for health and longevity, instead of the usual 1% shrinkage that occurs with aging, even among those with good health habits. The Shealy-Sorin Chakra Sweep PEMF is by far the best single treatment for diabetic neuropathy, as well as improving circulation and local pain relief.
5. Biogenics Retraining. Biogenics is the self-regulation technique I developed for relaxation and stress management to reduce anxiety and depression. It includes mental exercises to optimize relaxation, sensory feedback for control of sensations and pain, emotional balancing and attunement with the soul. Here are some of the techniques I have used for over 45 years to reduce stress and prevent disease in my body:
- Be Here Now. Stay in present time
- Belief in self. Bio-feedback “proves” to the individual that the mind influences body, and as such, what you believe will greatly influence your health and stress levels.
- Relaxation. Over a dozen techniques, mostly involving respiration
- Talk to the Body & Mind. Speak health specifically to your organs.
- Progressive Relaxation. This is done by tensing and relaxing, and has been shown by Edmund Jacobson to help 80% of patients with chronic diseases.
- Love It. learn to love, not dislike, your body.
- Collect and Release. An American Indian tool as preparation for meditation.
- Circulate Electrical Energy. Learn to integrate the concepts of regulating the piezoelectric aspects of the body.
- Expand Your Electromagnetic Field. Learn to release past trauma that is trapped in your body.
- Balance Emotions. Emotions that are out of control create more stress and less awareness, practicing emotional balancing exercises is the key.
- Spiritual Attunement. Strive for true meditation, attunement with the divine
So, in answer to the question, “What is your secret?” This is my answer – I have spent over half of my life practicing ancient methods of natural and holistic healing, while working to reduce my stress levels by living in mindfulness and acceptance and wholeness. That is my secret, and now it is yours too.
Submitted by Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D., Founder and CEO, International Institute of Holistic Medicine and Esteemed Faculty member of The Graduate Institute in CT. www.Learn.edu.