The Emerging Field of Nutrition and Mental Health
From the time of the ancients until the 17th century everyone recognized the interconnectedness of the mind and body. The idea of viewing the mind and body as separate was a result of a philosophical argument (Cartesian...
- Posted 5 months ago
Natural Treatments for ADHD…Just What the Doctor Ordered
Recent studies seem to indicate that ADHD is on the rise. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that cases of ADHD are up 42 percent from the previous decade. Whether this rise is due to...
- Posted 2 years ago
Homeopathy – A Safe, Effective, Non-Toxic Way to Help Your Child’s Mental Health Challenges
Here in Connecticut we are very much aware of the mental health challenges our children are experiencing given the increased diagnoses of ADHD and Autism and the appointment of special commissions and committees to investigate children’s mental...
- Posted 4 years ago
ADHD-Nutritional Strategies for School Success
Another summer has drawn to a close and the stores have been displaying backpacks, study supplies and school ready clothes for a month. For children with ADHD, this time of year can often be a sad or...
- Posted 8 years ago
- Does Your Skin Resemble a Plum Or a Prune?Posted 2 months ago
- Naturopathic Travel Tips for SummerPosted 2 months ago
- Abbington Green Bed & Breakfast Inn and Spa: A Dream Come TruePosted 2 months ago
- The Benefits of Local and Farm to Table EatingPosted 2 months ago
- Three Perspectives on Financial IndependencePosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Unleash Your Inner LeaderPosted 2 months ago
- Women! Let’s Discuss Your Heart HealthPosted 4 months ago
- Lyme Disease: The Great ImitatorPosted 4 months ago
- Natural Treatment for Menstrual MigrainesPosted 4 months ago
- Naturopathic Management for MenopausePosted 4 months ago