The Emerging Field of Nutrition and Mental Health
From the time of the ancients until the 17th century everyone recognized the interconnectedness of the mind and body. The idea of viewing the mind and body as separate was a result of a philosophical argument (Cartesian...
- Posted 3 months ago
Natural Treatments for ADHD…Just What the Doctor Ordered
Recent studies seem to indicate that ADHD is on the rise. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that cases of ADHD are up 42 percent from the previous decade. Whether this rise is due to...
- Posted 2 years ago
Homeopathy – A Safe, Effective, Non-Toxic Way to Help Your Child’s Mental Health Challenges
Here in Connecticut we are very much aware of the mental health challenges our children are experiencing given the increased diagnoses of ADHD and Autism and the appointment of special commissions and committees to investigate children’s mental...
- Posted 4 years ago
ADHD-Nutritional Strategies for School Success
Another summer has drawn to a close and the stores have been displaying backpacks, study supplies and school ready clothes for a month. For children with ADHD, this time of year can often be a sad or...
- Posted 8 years ago
- Women! Let’s Discuss Your Heart HealthPosted 2 months ago
- Lyme Disease: The Great ImitatorPosted 2 months ago
- Natural Treatment for Menstrual MigrainesPosted 2 months ago
- Naturopathic Management for MenopausePosted 2 months ago
- 20 Ways to Refresh Your Body This SpringPosted 2 months ago
- Eileen Fisher’s Women Together: Life-Changing ExperiencesPosted 2 months ago
- Why is My Immune System Attacking Me?Posted 3 months ago
- The Emerging Field of Nutrition and Mental HealthPosted 3 months ago
- Every Thought You Think Releases Chemicals in Your BrainPosted 3 months ago
- Chris Addley, Creative Chef and Champion of the Culinary Industry’s Rising Stars, Firebox Restaurant, Hartford, CTPosted 3 months ago