The Emerging Field of Nutrition and Mental Health
From the time of the ancients until the 17th century everyone recognized the interconnectedness of the mind and body. The idea of viewing the mind and body as separate was a result of a philosophical argument (Cartesian...
- Posted 7 months ago
Natural Treatments for ADHD…Just What the Doctor Ordered
Recent studies seem to indicate that ADHD is on the rise. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that cases of ADHD are up 42 percent from the previous decade. Whether this rise is due to...
- Posted 2 years ago
Homeopathy – A Safe, Effective, Non-Toxic Way to Help Your Child’s Mental Health Challenges
Here in Connecticut we are very much aware of the mental health challenges our children are experiencing given the increased diagnoses of ADHD and Autism and the appointment of special commissions and committees to investigate children’s mental...
- Posted 4 years ago
ADHD-Nutritional Strategies for School Success
Another summer has drawn to a close and the stores have been displaying backpacks, study supplies and school ready clothes for a month. For children with ADHD, this time of year can often be a sad or...
- Posted 8 years ago
- Integrative Oncology: Combining Traditional and Natural Treatment for CancerPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Natural Path to Healthy Hair, Skin & NailsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Are Your Children Safe from Toxins?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Can Food Allergies Increase with Age?Posted 2 weeks ago
- The Gift of Self-CarePosted 2 weeks ago
- IV Nutrient Therapy for Cancer CarePosted 2 weeks ago
- Osteopathic Medicine for Relief from Chronic PainPosted 2 months ago
- Natural Ways to Address Acid Reflux & GERDPosted 2 months ago
- No Medical Explanation for Your Pain?Posted 2 months ago
- Could Toxic Burden Be Causing Type 2 Diabetes?Posted 2 months ago