Natural Treatments for ADHD…Just What the Doctor Ordered
Recent studies seem to indicate that ADHD is on the rise. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that cases of ADHD are up 42 percent from the previous decade. Whether this rise is due to...
- Posted 1 year ago
Homeopathy – A Safe, Effective, Non-Toxic Way to Help Your Child’s Mental Health Challenges
Here in Connecticut we are very much aware of the mental health challenges our children are experiencing given the increased diagnoses of ADHD and Autism and the appointment of special commissions and committees to investigate children’s mental...
- Posted 3 years ago
ADHD-Nutritional Strategies for School Success
Another summer has drawn to a close and the stores have been displaying backpacks, study supplies and school ready clothes for a month. For children with ADHD, this time of year can often be a sad or...
- Posted 7 years ago
- The Five Crucial Components for Successful & Lasting Weight ReleasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Is Ketogenic Therapy Right For You?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Arvigo Therapy® and Rainforest Remedies for Fertility EnhancementPosted 3 weeks ago
- Winning the Weight Loss Battle: Part 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Take the 31 Day De-Cluttering Challenge!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Healthy Body, Healthy Mind: Considering Alzheimer’s PreventionPosted 1 month ago
- How Do We Learn From Emotional Hunger?Posted 1 month ago
- Top Ten “Must Haves” for Fighting Colds and FluPosted 1 month ago
- Realize Your Dreams Through Financial PlanningPosted 1 month ago
- Spirituality in a Primary Care SettingPosted 1 month ago