New Year New Child: 5 Tips for Better Focus and Attention
It is almost 2020, a year that sounds more like science fiction than reality. As with every year, it’s a perfect time for us to look at the year behind us and decide what we want for...
- Posted 8 months ago
The Emerging Field of Nutrition and Mental Health
From the time of the ancients until the 17th century everyone recognized the interconnectedness of the mind and body. The idea of viewing the mind and body as separate was a result of a philosophical argument (Cartesian...
- Posted 1 year ago
Natural Treatments for ADHD…Just What the Doctor Ordered
Recent studies seem to indicate that ADHD is on the rise. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that cases of ADHD are up 42 percent from the previous decade. Whether this rise is due to...
- Posted 3 years ago
Homeopathy – A Safe, Effective, Non-Toxic Way to Help Your Child’s Mental Health Challenges
Here in Connecticut we are very much aware of the mental health challenges our children are experiencing given the increased diagnoses of ADHD and Autism and the appointment of special commissions and committees to investigate children’s mental...
- Posted 5 years ago
ADHD-Nutritional Strategies for School Success
Another summer has drawn to a close and the stores have been displaying backpacks, study supplies and school ready clothes for a month. For children with ADHD, this time of year can often be a sad or...
- Posted 9 years ago
- Managing Stress and Anxiety in ChildrenPosted 1 week ago
- 4 Easy Ways to Build Your Immune SystemPosted 1 week ago
- Healing Trauma & PTSD from COVID-19Posted 1 week ago
- 9 Tips for Healthy AgingPosted 1 week ago
- The Relationship Between Food, Mood & Behavior in ChildrenPosted 1 week ago
- We Must Have This Controversial ConversationPosted 1 week ago
- What is Causing the Increase in Preterm Birth?Posted 2 months ago
- Respiratory Infections Can Be Treated NaturallyPosted 2 months ago
- Immune Support for Lyme DiseasePosted 2 months ago
- Don’t Surrender to MenopausePosted 2 months ago