Naturopathic Management for Menopause
Menopause is defined as the cessation of your periods, which is caused by the body’s decreased production of sex hormones; estrogen and progesterone. This event could happen naturally by age or could be a result of surgical...
- Posted 2 months ago
Natural Treatment For Menopause
“Rather than use estrogens to artificially counteract the symptoms of menopause, the natural approach focuses on improving physiology through diet, exercise, nutritional supplementation, and the use of botanical medicines.” ~ Michael T. Murray, ND, & Joseph Pizzorno,...
- Posted 1 year ago
From PMS to Menopause…Try Acupuncture!
Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) are safe and effective modalities to restore and maximize women’s health. Acupuncture can be used for girls and women through all phases of life. According to the theory of TCM, Qi...
- Posted 2 years ago
The Truth About Non-GMO Soy: A Nutritional Powerhouse
No sooner did the FDA take the highly unusual step of allowing a health claim to be made for soy as a food in 1999, than it came under attack by a vocal minority of “concerned citizens”—some...
- Posted 4 years ago
Menopause, A Hormone Balancing Act – by Dr. Deanna M. Cherrone
Menopause is not a dis-ease. It is a natural transition that occurs when a woman’s ovaries stop producing eggs. Women are not meant to be fertile for their entire lives so when a woman reaches her late...
- Posted 6 years ago
Menopause Sleep Issues: The Adrenal Connection
by Debra Gibson, N.D. Menopause, also called the change of life, has been the focus of much-needed attention over the past several years, resulting in a healing transformation in attitude and consciousness toward this important time in...
- Posted 8 years ago
Bioidentical Hormones Replacement – by Henry C. Sobo, MD
Synthetic pharmaceuticals prescribed as “hormone replacement” therapy have for years been among the most widely prescribed medications in The United States. They have been prescribed most often at menopause for symptoms such as hot flashes and night...
- Posted 9 years ago
- Women! Let’s Discuss Your Heart HealthPosted 2 months ago
- Lyme Disease: The Great ImitatorPosted 2 months ago
- Natural Treatment for Menstrual MigrainesPosted 2 months ago
- Naturopathic Management for MenopausePosted 2 months ago
- 20 Ways to Refresh Your Body This SpringPosted 2 months ago
- Eileen Fisher’s Women Together: Life-Changing ExperiencesPosted 2 months ago
- Why is My Immune System Attacking Me?Posted 3 months ago
- The Emerging Field of Nutrition and Mental HealthPosted 3 months ago
- Every Thought You Think Releases Chemicals in Your BrainPosted 3 months ago
- Chris Addley, Creative Chef and Champion of the Culinary Industry’s Rising Stars, Firebox Restaurant, Hartford, CTPosted 3 months ago