Natural Treatment For Menopause
“Rather than use estrogens to artificially counteract the symptoms of menopause, the natural approach focuses on improving physiology through diet, exercise, nutritional supplementation, and the use of botanical medicines.” ~ Michael T. Murray, ND, & Joseph Pizzorno,...
- Posted 10 months ago
From PMS to Menopause…Try Acupuncture!
Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) are safe and effective modalities to restore and maximize women’s health. Acupuncture can be used for girls and women through all phases of life. According to the theory of TCM, Qi...
- Posted 2 years ago
The Truth About Non-GMO Soy: A Nutritional Powerhouse
No sooner did the FDA take the highly unusual step of allowing a health claim to be made for soy as a food in 1999, than it came under attack by a vocal minority of “concerned citizens”—some...
- Posted 3 years ago
Menopause, A Hormone Balancing Act – by Dr. Deanna M. Cherrone
Menopause is not a dis-ease. It is a natural transition that occurs when a woman’s ovaries stop producing eggs. Women are not meant to be fertile for their entire lives so when a woman reaches her late...
- Posted 5 years ago
Menopause Sleep Issues: The Adrenal Connection
by Debra Gibson, N.D. Menopause, also called the change of life, has been the focus of much-needed attention over the past several years, resulting in a healing transformation in attitude and consciousness toward this important time in...
- Posted 8 years ago
Bioidentical Hormones Replacement – by Henry C. Sobo, MD
Synthetic pharmaceuticals prescribed as “hormone replacement” therapy have for years been among the most widely prescribed medications in The United States. They have been prescribed most often at menopause for symptoms such as hot flashes and night...
- Posted 8 years ago
- The Five Crucial Components for Successful & Lasting Weight ReleasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Is Ketogenic Therapy Right For You?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Arvigo Therapy® and Rainforest Remedies for Fertility EnhancementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Winning the Weight Loss Battle: Part 1Posted 2 weeks ago
- Take the 31 Day De-Cluttering Challenge!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Healthy Body, Healthy Mind: Considering Alzheimer’s PreventionPosted 1 month ago
- How Do We Learn From Emotional Hunger?Posted 1 month ago
- Top Ten “Must Haves” for Fighting Colds and FluPosted 1 month ago
- Realize Your Dreams Through Financial PlanningPosted 1 month ago
- Spirituality in a Primary Care SettingPosted 1 month ago