Do You Really Know What Hormones Do?
As Sue thought about her upcoming anniversary celebration, it was with mixed emotions. She was really looking forward to an evening out with her husband alone but was dreading what she knew would come after – SEX!...
- Posted 5 years ago
Menopause, A Hormone Balancing Act – by Dr. Deanna M. Cherrone
Menopause is not a dis-ease. It is a natural transition that occurs when a woman’s ovaries stop producing eggs. Women are not meant to be fertile for their entire lives so when a woman reaches her late...
- Posted 6 years ago
Perspectives on 20 Years of Breast Cancer Awareness
As a 52 year-old-woman and a naturopathic physician who has specialized in women’s health for 20 years, I am acutely aware of how breast cancer affects our lives. We are inundated with breast cancer statistics, wrapped up...
- Posted 8 years ago
Bioidentical Hormones Replacement – by Henry C. Sobo, MD
Synthetic pharmaceuticals prescribed as “hormone replacement” therapy have for years been among the most widely prescribed medications in The United States. They have been prescribed most often at menopause for symptoms such as hot flashes and night...
- Posted 9 years ago
- The Natural Path To Reduce Stress & AnxietyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Have an Inflamed Brain?Posted 2 weeks ago
- The Link Between Environmental Toxins and DiabetesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Supporting Healthy Libido & Function in MenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Comfort with a Splash of Bourbon at the Chateau Bourbon Luxury B&B in LouisvillePosted 2 weeks ago
- 7 Holistic Therapies for Mild Traumatic Brain InjuriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Integrative Oncology: Combining Traditional and Natural Treatment for CancerPosted 2 months ago
- A Natural Path to Healthy Hair, Skin & NailsPosted 2 months ago
- Are Your Children Safe from Toxins?Posted 2 months ago
- Can Food Allergies Increase with Age?Posted 2 months ago