Do You Really Know What Hormones Do?
As Sue thought about her upcoming anniversary celebration, it was with mixed emotions. She was really looking forward to an evening out with her husband alone but was dreading what she knew would come after – SEX!...
- Posted 5 years ago
Menopause, A Hormone Balancing Act – by Dr. Deanna M. Cherrone
Menopause is not a dis-ease. It is a natural transition that occurs when a woman’s ovaries stop producing eggs. Women are not meant to be fertile for their entire lives so when a woman reaches her late...
- Posted 6 years ago
Perspectives on 20 Years of Breast Cancer Awareness
As a 52 year-old-woman and a naturopathic physician who has specialized in women’s health for 20 years, I am acutely aware of how breast cancer affects our lives. We are inundated with breast cancer statistics, wrapped up...
- Posted 8 years ago
Bioidentical Hormones Replacement – by Henry C. Sobo, MD
Synthetic pharmaceuticals prescribed as “hormone replacement” therapy have for years been among the most widely prescribed medications in The United States. They have been prescribed most often at menopause for symptoms such as hot flashes and night...
- Posted 9 years ago
- Does Your Skin Resemble a Plum Or a Prune?Posted 2 months ago
- Naturopathic Travel Tips for SummerPosted 2 months ago
- Abbington Green Bed & Breakfast Inn and Spa: A Dream Come TruePosted 2 months ago
- The Benefits of Local and Farm to Table EatingPosted 2 months ago
- Three Perspectives on Financial IndependencePosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Unleash Your Inner LeaderPosted 2 months ago
- Women! Let’s Discuss Your Heart HealthPosted 4 months ago
- Lyme Disease: The Great ImitatorPosted 4 months ago
- Natural Treatment for Menstrual MigrainesPosted 4 months ago
- Naturopathic Management for MenopausePosted 4 months ago