Do You Really Know What Hormones Do?
As Sue thought about her upcoming anniversary celebration, it was with mixed emotions. She was really looking forward to an evening out with her husband alone but was dreading what she knew would come after – SEX!...
- Posted 5 years ago
Menopause, A Hormone Balancing Act – by Dr. Deanna M. Cherrone
Menopause is not a dis-ease. It is a natural transition that occurs when a woman’s ovaries stop producing eggs. Women are not meant to be fertile for their entire lives so when a woman reaches her late...
- Posted 6 years ago
Perspectives on 20 Years of Breast Cancer Awareness
As a 52 year-old-woman and a naturopathic physician who has specialized in women’s health for 20 years, I am acutely aware of how breast cancer affects our lives. We are inundated with breast cancer statistics, wrapped up...
- Posted 8 years ago
Bioidentical Hormones Replacement – by Henry C. Sobo, MD
Synthetic pharmaceuticals prescribed as “hormone replacement” therapy have for years been among the most widely prescribed medications in The United States. They have been prescribed most often at menopause for symptoms such as hot flashes and night...
- Posted 9 years ago
- Integrative Oncology: Combining Traditional and Natural Treatment for CancerPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Natural Path to Healthy Hair, Skin & NailsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Are Your Children Safe from Toxins?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Can Food Allergies Increase with Age?Posted 2 weeks ago
- The Gift of Self-CarePosted 2 weeks ago
- IV Nutrient Therapy for Cancer CarePosted 2 weeks ago
- Osteopathic Medicine for Relief from Chronic PainPosted 1 month ago
- Natural Ways to Address Acid Reflux & GERDPosted 1 month ago
- No Medical Explanation for Your Pain?Posted 1 month ago
- Could Toxic Burden Be Causing Type 2 Diabetes?Posted 1 month ago