A New Treatment for Libido & Sexual Dysfunction
The peptide PT 141 has been shown to have a substantial effect on libido, generating sexual arousal in both men and women. It can work as an alternative to Viagra for erectile dysfunction in men. This peptide...
- Posted 1 year ago
Do You Really Know What Hormones Do?
As Sue thought about her upcoming anniversary celebration, it was with mixed emotions. She was really looking forward to an evening out with her husband alone but was dreading what she knew would come after – SEX!...
- Posted 7 years ago
Menopause, A Hormone Balancing Act – by Dr. Deanna M. Cherrone
Menopause is not a dis-ease. It is a natural transition that occurs when a woman’s ovaries stop producing eggs. Women are not meant to be fertile for their entire lives so when a woman reaches her late...
- Posted 8 years ago
Perspectives on 20 Years of Breast Cancer Awareness
As a 52 year-old-woman and a naturopathic physician who has specialized in women’s health for 20 years, I am acutely aware of how breast cancer affects our lives. We are inundated with breast cancer statistics, wrapped up...
- Posted 10 years ago
Bioidentical Hormones Replacement – by Henry C. Sobo, MD
Synthetic pharmaceuticals prescribed as “hormone replacement” therapy have for years been among the most widely prescribed medications in The United States. They have been prescribed most often at menopause for symptoms such as hot flashes and night...
- Posted 11 years ago
- Chronic Pain: Treating the Invisible DisorderPosted 2 months ago
- What Does Your Tongue Say about You?Posted 2 months ago
- How to Be Fabulous Over 50Posted 2 months ago
- Softer Skin Than You’ve Had in YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Treat Symptoms Before They Arise with Anti-Aging MedicinePosted 2 months ago
- Breast Cancer Screening Under 40: Bridging the GapPosted 2 months ago
- Oh, Sweet Slow Waves of Deep Sleep! A Deep Dive into DreamlandPosted 4 months ago
- 15 Reasons I Won’t Be Getting a COVID ShotPosted 4 months ago
- You Want to Trust…but Experience Tells You Not ToPosted 4 months ago
- Reducing Stress Is the Heart’s WorkPosted 4 months ago