A New Treatment for Libido & Sexual Dysfunction
The peptide PT 141 has been shown to have a substantial effect on libido, generating sexual arousal in both men and women. It can work as an alternative to Viagra for erectile dysfunction in men. This peptide...
- Posted 2 years ago
Do You Really Know What Hormones Do?
As Sue thought about her upcoming anniversary celebration, it was with mixed emotions. She was really looking forward to an evening out with her husband alone but was dreading what she knew would come after – SEX!...
- Posted 8 years ago
Menopause, A Hormone Balancing Act – by Dr. Deanna M. Cherrone
Menopause is not a dis-ease. It is a natural transition that occurs when a woman’s ovaries stop producing eggs. Women are not meant to be fertile for their entire lives so when a woman reaches her late...
- Posted 8 years ago
Perspectives on 20 Years of Breast Cancer Awareness
As a 52 year-old-woman and a naturopathic physician who has specialized in women’s health for 20 years, I am acutely aware of how breast cancer affects our lives. We are inundated with breast cancer statistics, wrapped up...
- Posted 10 years ago
Bioidentical Hormones Replacement – by Henry C. Sobo, MD
Synthetic pharmaceuticals prescribed as “hormone replacement” therapy have for years been among the most widely prescribed medications in The United States. They have been prescribed most often at menopause for symptoms such as hot flashes and night...
- Posted 11 years ago
- Improving Conception Is a Team EffortPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Many Amazing Benefits of Intermittent FastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- Can You Take a “Shortcut” to a Better Self-Image?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Your Dentist Can Help You Breathe Easier and Sleep BetterPosted 3 weeks ago
- Transitioning to Menopause with EasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Finally Keep Those New Year’s Resolutions with a Health CoachPosted 3 weeks ago
- Did Acetaminophen Cause the Autism Epidemic?Posted 2 months ago
- Healing from the Pain of Unexpected LossPosted 2 months ago
- Massage Therapy Is Proven to Boost Immunity and MorePosted 2 months ago
- Erectile Dysfunction and Heart HealthPosted 2 months ago