A New Treatment for Libido & Sexual Dysfunction
The peptide PT 141 has been shown to have a substantial effect on libido, generating sexual arousal in both men and women. It can work as an alternative to Viagra for erectile dysfunction in men. This peptide...
- Posted 1 year ago
Do You Really Know What Hormones Do?
As Sue thought about her upcoming anniversary celebration, it was with mixed emotions. She was really looking forward to an evening out with her husband alone but was dreading what she knew would come after – SEX!...
- Posted 7 years ago
Menopause, A Hormone Balancing Act – by Dr. Deanna M. Cherrone
Menopause is not a dis-ease. It is a natural transition that occurs when a woman’s ovaries stop producing eggs. Women are not meant to be fertile for their entire lives so when a woman reaches her late...
- Posted 7 years ago
Perspectives on 20 Years of Breast Cancer Awareness
As a 52 year-old-woman and a naturopathic physician who has specialized in women’s health for 20 years, I am acutely aware of how breast cancer affects our lives. We are inundated with breast cancer statistics, wrapped up...
- Posted 10 years ago
Bioidentical Hormones Replacement – by Henry C. Sobo, MD
Synthetic pharmaceuticals prescribed as “hormone replacement” therapy have for years been among the most widely prescribed medications in The United States. They have been prescribed most often at menopause for symptoms such as hot flashes and night...
- Posted 11 years ago
- Unexplained or Unexplored Infertility?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Natural Ways to Address the Complexities of FibromyalgiaPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Ups and Downs of Perimenopause: Tips for a Healthier TransitionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Healthy Aging with Bioidentical HormonesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Massage Therapy: Self-Care or a Luxury?Posted 3 weeks ago
- My Journey with Lyme DiseasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Should Toxin Exposure Be a Part of Preventative Screening?Posted 2 months ago
- Are You Detoxing Your Breasts?Posted 2 months ago
- Stay Healthy All Year with Vitamin DPosted 2 months ago
- How to Feed Your Immune SystemPosted 2 months ago