Do You Really Know What Hormones Do?
As Sue thought about her upcoming anniversary celebration, it was with mixed emotions. She was really looking forward to an evening out with her husband alone but was dreading what she knew would come after – SEX!...
- Posted 4 years ago
Menopause, A Hormone Balancing Act – by Dr. Deanna M. Cherrone
Menopause is not a dis-ease. It is a natural transition that occurs when a woman’s ovaries stop producing eggs. Women are not meant to be fertile for their entire lives so when a woman reaches her late...
- Posted 5 years ago
Perspectives on 20 Years of Breast Cancer Awareness
As a 52 year-old-woman and a naturopathic physician who has specialized in women’s health for 20 years, I am acutely aware of how breast cancer affects our lives. We are inundated with breast cancer statistics, wrapped up...
- Posted 7 years ago
Bioidentical Hormones Replacement – by Henry C. Sobo, MD
Synthetic pharmaceuticals prescribed as “hormone replacement” therapy have for years been among the most widely prescribed medications in The United States. They have been prescribed most often at menopause for symptoms such as hot flashes and night...
- Posted 8 years ago
- Glowing Skin au NaturelPosted 2 months ago
- The Power of the Mind-Body ConnectionPosted 2 months ago
- How to Eat Healthy When Dining OutPosted 2 months ago
- Look Years Younger and Achieve Robust Wellness with Essential OilsPosted 2 months ago
- Hydrogen Water: A Powerful Natural AntioxidantPosted 2 months ago
- Six Innovative Treatments for Lyme DiseasePosted 4 months ago
- Co-Creating Healthy Families: What You Need to Do Before Getting PregnantPosted 4 months ago
- Safe Hormone Replacement TherapyPosted 4 months ago
- Rejuvenate Aging Skin…Safe and NaturallyPosted 4 months ago
- What Lyme Disease Does to Our Immune SystemPosted 4 months ago