A New Treatment for Libido & Sexual Dysfunction
The peptide PT 141 has been shown to have a substantial effect on libido, generating sexual arousal in both men and women. It can work as an alternative to Viagra for erectile dysfunction in men. This peptide...
- Posted 7 months ago
Do You Really Know What Hormones Do?
As Sue thought about her upcoming anniversary celebration, it was with mixed emotions. She was really looking forward to an evening out with her husband alone but was dreading what she knew would come after – SEX!...
- Posted 6 years ago
Menopause, A Hormone Balancing Act – by Dr. Deanna M. Cherrone
Menopause is not a dis-ease. It is a natural transition that occurs when a woman’s ovaries stop producing eggs. Women are not meant to be fertile for their entire lives so when a woman reaches her late...
- Posted 7 years ago
Perspectives on 20 Years of Breast Cancer Awareness
As a 52 year-old-woman and a naturopathic physician who has specialized in women’s health for 20 years, I am acutely aware of how breast cancer affects our lives. We are inundated with breast cancer statistics, wrapped up...
- Posted 9 years ago
Bioidentical Hormones Replacement – by Henry C. Sobo, MD
Synthetic pharmaceuticals prescribed as “hormone replacement” therapy have for years been among the most widely prescribed medications in The United States. They have been prescribed most often at menopause for symptoms such as hot flashes and night...
- Posted 10 years ago
- 10 Steps to a Healthier and Youthful BrainPosted 1 month ago
- Power Up Your Brain with NootropicsPosted 1 month ago
- Reverse Your Diabetes with 4 Simple Lifestyle ChangesPosted 1 month ago
- There is No Dark, Only Less LightPosted 1 month ago
- What Are You Thankful For?Posted 1 month ago
- Are You Touch Deprived?Posted 1 month ago
- Sh*t Happens: Paradox, Perspective and HealingPosted 2 months ago
- Anxiety and Depression: From Hopeless to HopefulPosted 2 months ago
- Anti-Viral Nasal Spray May Prevent COVID-19 InfectionPosted 2 months ago
- I’ve Been Diagnosed with Breast Cancer, Now What?Posted 2 months ago