A New Treatment for Libido & Sexual Dysfunction
The peptide PT 141 has been shown to have a substantial effect on libido, generating sexual arousal in both men and women. It can work as an alternative to Viagra for erectile dysfunction in men. This peptide...
- Posted 2 months ago
Do You Really Know What Hormones Do?
As Sue thought about her upcoming anniversary celebration, it was with mixed emotions. She was really looking forward to an evening out with her husband alone but was dreading what she knew would come after – SEX!...
- Posted 6 years ago
Menopause, A Hormone Balancing Act – by Dr. Deanna M. Cherrone
Menopause is not a dis-ease. It is a natural transition that occurs when a woman’s ovaries stop producing eggs. Women are not meant to be fertile for their entire lives so when a woman reaches her late...
- Posted 7 years ago
Perspectives on 20 Years of Breast Cancer Awareness
As a 52 year-old-woman and a naturopathic physician who has specialized in women’s health for 20 years, I am acutely aware of how breast cancer affects our lives. We are inundated with breast cancer statistics, wrapped up...
- Posted 9 years ago
Bioidentical Hormones Replacement – by Henry C. Sobo, MD
Synthetic pharmaceuticals prescribed as “hormone replacement” therapy have for years been among the most widely prescribed medications in The United States. They have been prescribed most often at menopause for symptoms such as hot flashes and night...
- Posted 10 years ago
- Managing Stress and Anxiety in ChildrenPosted 1 week ago
- 4 Easy Ways to Build Your Immune SystemPosted 1 week ago
- Healing Trauma & PTSD from COVID-19Posted 1 week ago
- 9 Tips for Healthy AgingPosted 1 week ago
- The Relationship Between Food, Mood & Behavior in ChildrenPosted 1 week ago
- We Must Have This Controversial ConversationPosted 1 week ago
- What is Causing the Increase in Preterm Birth?Posted 2 months ago
- Respiratory Infections Can Be Treated NaturallyPosted 2 months ago
- Immune Support for Lyme DiseasePosted 2 months ago
- Don’t Surrender to MenopausePosted 2 months ago