The Weight Loss Puzzle Finally Solved! Excerpts from the new e-book, just released by Drs. Frank Aieta and Diane Hayden
This is just a sample of what “The Weight Loss Puzzle, Finally Solved” has in store for its readers. There are also chapters on weight loss and mindset and more on the proper lab tests to ask for before implementing a diet plan and how to interpret the results. The reader will also be guided towards which diet is truly the best for them as well as choosing the ideal dietary supplements and exercise plan. There is also an entire chapter dedicated to providing the reader with healthy recipes and meal options. The true premise of this book is for the reader to finally take their health back into their own hands by arming them with the complete knowledge to do so. Below is Dr. Aieta’s Favorite Low Carb Pancake Recipe!
Pancakes made with Coconut Flour
- 2 large – pasture raised eggs
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp whole milk yogurt (or other liquid) goat’s milk, almond milk or coconut milk can also be used
- (Optional) sweeten with 8 to 10 drops of liquid stevia or ½ Tbsp of raw organic honey
- 1/8 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/8 tsp baking powder (aluminum free)
- 2 Tbsp (sifted) coconut flour (Bob’s Red Mill makes it in 16oz bags)
- Optional adds: cinnamon, nutmeg, finely chopped nuts (pecans are excellent) or Blueberries if in season
Mix wet with dry ingredients using a whisk. Coconut flour absorbs liquid very quickly, so the batter will become quite dense, but the pancakes will start to spread when the coconut oil melts during cooking. Ingredients above make 3 very satisfying pancakes.
Submitted by Dr. Frank Aieta. Please go to: www.weightlosspuzzlesolved.com for more information and updates.