Energy, healing, and finance are three distinct topics, but they can be related in various ways. For example, individuals who are experiencing financial stress may also experience physical and emotional symptoms related to blocked or unbalanced energy. Conversely, those experiencing physical or emotional health challenges may also experience financial strain due to medical bills and lost income.
Money Energy and Our Overall Well-Being
Energy, healing, and financial wellness are interconnected aspects of overall well-being. By addressing and balancing our energy, we can promote healing and improve our financial situation.
How do your financial situation and its energy factor into this equation? Your ability to build wealth is intricately linked to your health, and in turn, “money energy” has the potential to positively impact your happiness and well-being. It’s closely tied to your other life energies, including your food intake, physical fitness, and mental well-being. By recognizing and harnessing the invisible power of “money energy,” you can bring about significant changes in your life approach.
Practices such as meditation, yoga, and acupuncture can help to balance our energy and reduce stress, which can, in turn, improve our physical and mental health. Taking steps toward financial wellness can also help to alleviate stress and improve overall well-being.
Here are a few ideas to stimulate energy around your personal financial life:
- Investing in yourself through education and added skills will increase your earning potential.
- Aligning your finances with what is most meaningful and fulfilling is not only inspiring, but it also helps create forward momentum and internal fire so you can pursue your dreams.
- Creating a budget and organizing expenses based on income can be grounding and is foundational for big-picture and future planning.
- Be conscious of where you are spending, where you can save, and where you can allocate dollars to your retirement—or other meaningful goals.
- Setting goals and achieving them while keeping close tabs on your balance sheet will produce a sense of fulfillment.
- Do you long to leave a legacy and pass on
abundance to family or charitable causes? Try to articulate this and put plans in place
to make it happen.
- If you need help with any of the above, a financial planner or estate planning attorney can assist you in making this a reality. Seek advice from a fiduciary adviser who truly wants to know you, connect with you and your dreams, and will make recommendations that are in your best interest.
Passion and energy can create more passion and energy. We hope you find these insights around the interconnectedness of money and well-being motivating and inspiring!
Dana R. Mascalo, CFP®, RLP®, AAMS®, C(k)P®, is a Managing Partner with TrinityPoint Wealth, an independent SEC Registered Investment Advisory firm in Milford, CT and Charlotte, NC. Dana advises high net worth clients with complex needs and is sought after by individuals, families, business owners and executives all over CT and the United States. Acting as their personal CFO, Dana looks at a client’s entire financial life with a visionary lens, advising on investment portfolios, retirement planning, stock options, life transitions, exit planning for business owners, customized advanced cash-flow planning and multi-generational wealth transfer strategies.
This material presented is for informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as a substitute for personalized investment advice or as a recommendation or solicitation of any particular security, strategy, or investment product. TrinityPoint Wealth, nor its investment advisory representatives are permitted to provide legal or tax advice, and nothing contained in these materials should be taken as legal or tax advice.