Being a solo business owner and entrepreneur can sometimes feel lonely.
You may not have someone else you can ask questions to or bounce ideas off of that knows what you are going through.
Having a coach helps you to make and execute a plan for your businesses success, keep you on track with your goals, and acts as a sounding board for important decisions in your business. Having a business coach will help to keep you from making the same mistakes others have.
No one can be an expert and knowledgeable in all areas of business. Surrounding yourself with others who have experience and knowledge to help guide you along the way is invaluable.
1. A coach can see things you don’t. They are able to look at your business with an unbiased eye and see things you are doing that are harming your business.
It is difficult to admit something we thought was a good decision turned out badly and that it may be time to let it go.
A coach is there to help you see these things that you, the business owner, may not see. Then they can help you to implement changes and improvements to your business.
2. Helps you to stay accountable. The best part about being your own boss is being your own boss! There is no one there to tell you what to do, when things are due or how to do it. But the down side to that is that there is no one to tell you what to do, when things are due or how to do it!
Understand what I mean? As the boss, we get to make all of our own decisions, do whatever we want to do with our business and hold our employees accountable for doing the things we need and want done!
However, there is no one to keep us, the business owner accountable. A business coach is there to work as a team member alongside of you. This can help you to reach the goals that can make your business succeed. The coach will help to keep you accountable for these goals.
3. Set up system and strategies. A business coach will take a full inventory of your business when you first start working together. You and your coach will talk about all the things that your business is doing well, what your goals are for your business and what is not going well and how to make the necessary adjustments.
By looking at your whole business and seeing ways you can improve your business, a coach will be able to work with you to set up systems and strategies to help your business reach its goals.
4. Save your business money. There are two ways to make more money in your business, bringing in new income and by controlling the way we spend money in our business. You have heard the age old saying, “You need to spend money to make money,” and that is true in a way, but you also need to look at the ways you are spending money in your business.
A coach can help you look at your financials and not only see where you can add additional streams of revenue but also to see where you can save money in your business.
5. Give you more time. Running a business takes a lot of time. I know we are all busy and you may be thinking I don’t have the time to spend working with a business coach. I get it. However, working with your coach will help to free up your time by getting your systems and strategies in place, goal setting and getting rid of the time wasters in your business.
When we are busy working in our business it is hard to find the time to work on our business and this is where it is extremely important to rely on the expertise of a business coach.
6. Work on your mindset. I always say being an entrepreneur is such a gift. Not only do we get to work on our own business and passion everyday but we get to work on our mindset and nothing brings out our own mindset issues then being a business owner or entrepreneur.
Why is that? Because as a business owner we have to really look at our own stuff to see why things are not working. Are we not attracting the clients we want to attract because we are giving off some negative vibe? Are we spending more money than we are making because we have money mindset blocks?
7. Network and connections. You know the saying, “It’s not what you know it’s who you know,” well, that is very true in business and entrepreneurship. Working with a coach can help to expand your network and make more connections.
Working with a coach and having a community to help support you is important to the success of your business and entrepreneurial journey.
As an entrepreneur and small business owner you’re doing most things in your business yourself. But if you really want to grow a profitable business it’s time to stop treating yourself like an employee and FINALLY step into your role of CEO.
I designed the CEO Evaluation tool to help you, the business owner, diagnose where your business is in need of change and maximize what’s going well.
If you’re ready to grow exponentially and build your dream profitable business it starts TODAY with the CEO Evaluation Tool.
If you are ready to really dive into your business and put a plan together to help it thrive then let’s schedule a FREE 20-minute Business Strategy Call. On this call, we will review your results from your CEO evaluation tool and hone in the top 2 things that most need improvement in your business. You will walk away from this session with actionable items to make changes to your business that will help to make you more money in less time.
Click on the link below and schedule a time that works for a FREE Business Strategy Call.
Hi! I’m Sabrina and one of my great joys in life is helping other business owners live the life of their dreams. My purpose is to help entrepreneurs work smarter and have more time for living by creating critical systems that help them make more money without the hustle. As a business coach over the years, I have come across many people that have struggled as small business owners and entrepreneurs because they don’t have the support and guidance they need to succeed. I want to help YOU have the successful, thriving business that you have always dreamed of too!